Welcome to Zuku Trading’s (“Zuku” “we” “us”) website www.zuku.com.au (the “Site”). The following basic terms and conditions govern the use of this website.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from you (including, without limitation, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number) when you provide it to us such as when you create an account, place an order, enter a promotion, sign-up for a newsletter, participate in a survey, contact customer service or otherwise interact with us. We may also maintain a record of the purchases you make with us.
We may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- - To process and fulfil your order and to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
- - To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, contests and other promotions;
- - To administer and fulfil our contests and other promotions;
- - To enhance your shopping experience;
- - To analyse trends and statistics;
- - To protect the security or integrity of our websites and business;
- - To contact you if necessary.
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by Zuku Trading. Each time we contact you, you will have the opportunity to “unsubscribe” and you can also request to be removed from our contact list at any time.
Updating Account Information
Please visit the My Account section of our website here to update your personal information. You can review and change certain personally identifiable information related to your use of this Site (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at this Site, simply sign in to your account using your login and password, and you will be able to edit your personally identifiable information in your account profile.
Alternatively, if you do not have an account you can also ask us to update your personally identifiable information by contacting us. Any request to update your personal information may take up to 5 days for your email request and up to 10 days for your postal mail request.